The Bloody Cage’s Top 10 Pound-for-Pound MMA Fighter Rankings for 2016:
1) Jon Jones
2) Demetrious Johnson
3) Conor McGregor
4) Robbie Lawler
5) Fabricio Werdum
6) Rafael Dos Anjos
7) TJ Dillashaw
8) Luke Rockhold
9) Jose Aldo
10) Holly Holm
(Our MMA rankings updated as of January 2016)
Top 10 Pound-for-Pound MMA Fighter Rankings 2014:
1) Jon Jones
2) Jose Aldo
3) Renan Barao
4) Cain Velasquez
5) Demetrious Johnson
6) Chris Weidman
7) Anderson Silva
8) Anthony Pettis
9) Johny Hendricks
10) Ronda Rousey
What is a bruiser?
It’s a tough guy, someone who can fight and take a punch, he has thick skin, a strong jaw, and can deliver a heavy fist. The type of guy you don’t want to mess with. He doesn’t take shit from anyone. Soft spoken and quiet, he doesn’t start fights, he only finishes them. A real badass!
So, you want to learn how to be a bruiser?
1) Start fighting! That might sound too simple or like bad advice to some, but the fact is that if you want to become a bruiser you must fight! The more you do it, the better you become at it. You might lose more than you win, or even flat out get your ass kicked most of the time, but that is helping you. Just get up and keep going! Never back down, never show pain, never admit defeat. You gotta brawl if you wanna be a badass! Eventually it will pay off.
2) Learn! I recommend this course for those of you wanting to do it yourself at home: HARDCORE FIGHTING SECRETS
3) Keep training, learning, and fighting! You can’t become the baddest dude out there if you don’t.
Be a bruiser. Don’t get bullied. Don’t be scared. You will be surprised at how tough you really are if you set your mind to defeating anyone who messes with you!
The current top 10 pound-for-pound MMA fighters in the world for 2013 are listed below.
1) Anderson Silva (middleweight)
2) Jon Jones (light heavyweight)
3) Georges St-Pierre (welterweight)
4) Jose Aldo (featherweight)
5) Benson Henderson (lightweight)
6) Demetrious Johnson (flyweight)
7) Cain Velasquez (heavyweight)
8) Gilbert Melendez (lightweight)
9) Renan Barao (bantanweight)
10) Frankie Edgar (featherweight)
Fallon Fox is an American mixed martial artist. And is said to be the first transgender fighter in MMA.
She is undefeated in her professional MMA career thus far. Fighting out of Chicago, Illinois and the Midwest Training Center, she has gained this record through the Championship Fighting Alliance and a lot of controversy has come with it in the UFC and other mixed martial arts communities due to the fact that she was born a male.
Country: United States
Weight: 144 lbs
Association: Midwest Training Center
What do you think about Fallon Fox fighting in MMA as a woman who used to be a man?